Fresh Timber Material Face Masks are THREE layer masks as this is what is prescribed by government regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
These are the options for mask construction:
- plain Spunbond with a colour layer on top of it.
- The elastics go over your head for maximum comfort for extended use throughout the day.
Spunbond is a polymer material commonly used for the manufacturing of clothing and hygiene products. As such, this material is a great addition to face masks to assist in filtering & breathability.
PLEASE BE CAUTIONED THAT THESE MASKS ARE NON-MEDICAL AND ARE NOT A MEANS OF 100% PROTECTION AGAINST VIRUS CONTRACTION.
FACE MASKS ARE A PROTECTIVE BARRIER IN ORDER TO HELP REDUCE THE SPREAD OF VIRUSES. THEREFORE, THIS WILL ASSIST IN AVOIDING EXCESSIVE DROPLETS IN THE AIR WHEN SNEEZING/COUGHING.
Material Face Mask Description:
- Reusable THREE ply material face masks
- Washable and Breathable
- XS/Child, Small, Medium, Large sizing – (colours can be made in any size you want).
- Child’s size is approximately 3-9 years of age.
- Nationwide courier available. Please enquire about pricing for your area.
- Our current lead time is 3-5 working days and we will keep you updated on your order once you have placed it with us.
- We have limited colour choices available. Please be patient as we update them as regularly as possible.
- Elastic colour will vary depending on availability of stock.
- If you would like a bulk order of more than 20, then please contact us directly. Alternatively, you can contact us on 078 5144 541 to discuss further.
- Please be patient with us as we experience a high volume of calls and messages, we will get back to you in a timely manner 🙂
*Please ensure you wash your material face mask after every SINGLE use. And remove the mask from your head by the elastics. Place directly into the wash.
*Please remember to recycle any plastic and paper waste responsibly in order for us to care for our planet together.